Think Organic’s organic bay leaves are similar to other spices that contain preservatives, and also 100 percent natural, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-free, and organically obtained from the bay plant, which produces broad, fragrant, and smooth leaves. These leaves are beautifully packaged to maintain freshness and flavour and are delivered straight to your home. We provide bat leaves that have been hygienically pressed to restore their natural scent and aroma. Bay leaf is a culinary herb that is generally used in a variety of recipes. These leaves and their oil are also used to make medication. By using the correct drying technique, you may enhance the flavours while reducing bitterness. A bay leaf is a fragrant plant produced from the laurel tree’s leaves. Our organic bay leaves having ground-grey to greyish brown, fresh or dried bay leaves can be utilized, although dried bay leaves have a more pleasant aroma.
However, Bay leaf is primarily used as a flavouring ingredient in cooking, domestic, and DIY remedies for colds and indigestion. These leaves are devoid of any living insects, mites, and any dead insects, shreds, or rodents’ contamination. Think Organic’s bay leaves are perfect for adding in your chicken & pork recipes, soups, stew, pasta sauces, and biryani.
Benefits of Bay Leaves: –
• Bay leaves have been implemented in various ways in history, including diuretic and diaphoretic (a substance that causes sweating).
• Its extract helps in the killing of cancer cells by promoting Apoptosis, or programmed cell death.
• Improve in the regulation and possibly prevention of diabetes and other cardiovascular disorders.
• Its leaves are used in aromatherapy and herbal therapies for many skin and respiratory problems.
• Bay leaf can be used to cure dandruff and prevent hair loss.
• It contains a unique phytonutrient called parthenolide, which can instantly relieve inflammation and irritability when applied topically to afflicted regions like painful joints or arthritis-affected areas.
• Its oil contains natural antibacterial qualities that might help you calm down and stay relaxed even if you have a high level of anxiety.
• It aids in body metabolism and promotes weight loss (when you preferred as tea).
Boil a glass of water with a few bay leaves for 10 minutes. Strain it and drink this will help to relieve any pain.
Add Think Organic’s bay leaves to bland dishes and make them exotic by adding a mild and bitter taste to your food. They are a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It contains substances that break down proteins and helps you to digest food faster. It is a must-have in every kitchen and a personal favourite of chefs and cooks. In India, it is also known as Tej Patta and is often used in different types of unique foods such as Indian Biryanis, Pulao, Curries, and most Indian dishes.
Keep in an air-tight container and away from direct sunlight.
Our organic bay leaves are known for its nutritious value and affordable cost. Our products are properly cleaned and washed to ensure that there is no adulteration. Our goods are recognized across the country and favoured for their freshness after being quality checked on many parameters.