Organic Chana Whole is also known as Desi chana, Kala Chana, Bengal Gram and Desi Chickpeas. They are much smaller than the regular chick pea and are dark brown in colour and have a deep nutty flavour. These chickpeas can be used in curries, soups and salads. These small but mighty pulses are high in fibre, protein, phosphorus, calcium & iron.
- Organic Chana Whole is a healthy legume, that is a very good source of plant-based protein. These are low in fat & cholesterol, high in dietary fibre and rich in protein, making them an excellent heart healthy food choice with established health benefits.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.