Organic fenugreek seeds are great for cooking and for their medicinal benefits. Fenugreek seeds also known as ‘Methi seeds’, are a common ingredient in curries and stews. Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein and can be eaten whole. As a seasoning, the seeds are used whole or ground in a variety of ethnic cuisines.
- Elworld Agro & Organic superior Fenugreek is truly a versatile ingredient. Great for making high-quality curries with a deep and powerful flavour. Widely used in Indian, Middle Eastern and Far Eastern cuisine and savoury dishes.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.