Garam Masala is a fragrant spice combination of Persian origin that has become indispensable in the cuisine of northern India. Garam masala, one of the most commonly used spice mixes in Northern Indian cooking, primarily refers to “hot spice” and contains around 5-6 varieties of spices. All the ingredients are extensively roasted and crushed into a powder before being used in other dishes to provide an imperceptibly spicy and rich flavour and aroma.
Think Organic’s Garam Masala is created from whole cardamom, cloves, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper that has been pan-roasted together, ground in small quantities, and packed promptly to preserve fragrance and taste. A pinch of Garam masala enhances the flavour and fragrance of any dish. It may be used to lend a tinge of spiciness to curries, vegetables, stews, lentils, soups, and numerous meaty delights such as Mutton Korma, Rogan Josh, and others. It can be utilized to season marinades for chickens, lamb, or fish’s recipes.
Despite the range of spices used to create the mixture, you can understand how nutritious it would be. It should contain more than five spices, and each spice may have health-promoting characteristics that you should be aware of with the following:
- It Assists in the Improvement of Digestion Functions. It is in charge of the appropriate functioning of the body’s digestive processes; garam masala helps in its stabilization.
- It Has the Potential to Fight Bad Cholesterol. Spices such as cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom have chemicals that help lower and control cholesterol levels in the body.
- It enhances your overall health. Each spice in garam masala offers some or all of the following beneficial properties. Consuming a pinch of this powder every day can protect you from a variety of health risks in the foreseeable future.
- It is helpful in the reduction of Inflammation. Garam masala, because of its anti-inflammatory qualities, can help alleviate heartburn and other inflammation disorders. Cloves, for example, offer anti-inflammatory properties.
Our Organic Garam Masala has the following benefits:
- Reduces blood sugar levels and increases immunity.
- It is a common spice combination that is used in a variety of cuisines.
- Increase the taste and fragrance of dishes.
- Improves digestion and metabolism.
- 100 % organic and certified product, Vegan, Gluten-Free
Storage info: Store the powder in an air-tight container and clean or dry place.
Before you begin the vegetable recipe, consider the following:
Prepare 750 g veggies of your choice in ghee or oil with the usual seasonings.
Add one teaspoon Think Organic’s Garam Masala.
Stir for 3 to 5 minutes on low heat.
Sprinkle with salt and sugar to taste.
Then, cover it for around 5 minutes to allow the cooked veggies to be thoroughly absorbed and preserve the masala’s fragrance and flavour. Mix thoroughly and serve warm.