Organic Green Cardamom gives flavour to dishes such as stews and curries, lightly crush the whole pod and add it to the mixture: the shell can be removed after cooking or eaten in the dish. . A little cardamom goes a long way, though, so use it sparingly. Spicy, herbal and citrusy, try the cardamom pods in tea, for a strong-flavoured and complex tea. Great for a detoxifier, decongestant and digestive aid, reap the benefits of Cardamom tea.
- Organic Green Cardamom Whole has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic, resinous fragrance. Cardamom tea is made by carefully preparing the seed pods of the cardamom plant, a favourite spice of many cultures around the world
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.