Organic Malka Masur is a good source of potassium, calcium, zinc, niacin and vitamin K, but is particularly rich in dietary fiber, lean protein, folic acid and iron. It’s easy-to-make and is also found to be the most delicious among all the lentils, owing to its tinge of sweetness. Being abundantly rich in iron and protein, this dal is an ideal choice for Vegetarians. Just 100g contains 26g of protein which is equivalent to 52% of your allowance.
- Lentils are a rich source of plant protein, high in fibre and naturally low in fat.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.