A super hi-five for this one! Panch Mel dal is our mix of five super pulses; Moong, Urad, Chana, Masoor and Arhar. “Panchmel”, panch means “five” and “mel” means ‘combination”. Lentils/dal are a very good source of protein and they are easy to prepare as well. This nutrient-rich Panchmel dal has the benefits of five lentils so it should be part of our weekly diet.
- Organic Panchmel Dal is power-packed with health and nutrition benefits. It is a mix of five lentils and very delicious. Lentils are a rich source of plant protein, high in fibre and naturally low in fat.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.