Think Organic’s Red Rice Poha is made using Red Rice. Red rice is parboiling throughout the creation of red poha. The presence of anthocyanin, a flavonoid pigment, is responsible for the red colour.
After that, the husk is separated by pounding it. The rice is flattened during this procedure. It is then naturally dried and quite fermented. It is then dry roasted, graded, and packed. Though, red poha grains are somewhat thicker and coarser than white poha grains. They might be soft or crispy depending on the technique of cooking. The flakes can absorb a significant amount of liquid and so absorb flavours well. It is generally used in the preparation of healthy light snacks or quick cuisine.
You can make a great breakfast or evening snack when you cooked this healthy red rice poha. So, it provides health advantages since it contains higher iron and is also quick to digest. It may be used to make snacks or quick meals by adding veggies, spices, and/or nuts. Our Red Rice Poha is high in fibre and natural trace minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium. It’s low in cholesterol and trans fat, and it’s high in iron.
Consuming red poha every day might help you avoid iron deficiency or anaemia since it provides 20 mg of iron per 100g uncooked rice flakes.
Pro Tip: For making upma recipe, use Think Organic’s red rice poha, put some ginger, coconut, and boiled green peas to make red poha upma. Simultaneously, you can also add some boiled potatoes and your favourite vegetables. Fry it all together in olive oil or any oil you prefer. Serve with freshly shredded coconuts and finely chopped coriander leaves if desired.
- Our Organic Red Rice Poha is an excellent meal option for diabetic people since it encourages a gradual release of sugar into blood circulation.
- It also keeps you full for a prolonged period. A small bowl is sufficient to keep you going with no need to seek harmful sweets and junk food.
- It is easily digested and has sufficient energy and has minimal gluten levels while yet being nutrition dense.
- It is a great source of nutrition for pregnant women and children as it is high in iron while being low in salt, fat, and cholesterol.
- Red rice poha is also high in antioxidants, which aid in the battle against free radicals in our bodies and reduce the risk of diseases like cancer.
Storage info: Keep your favourite Organic red rice poha from Think Organic’s online store in a cool and dry place for 3months.
100% Organic Gluten-free Vegan, it does not contain any contagions or additives. It is devoid of chemicals, pesticides, and insecticides because it is cultivated naturally. This organically developed technique promotes nutrient retention.
The red poha dishes taste the same as the regular white poha recipes.
That means you may enjoy your healthy food with just a healthier twist!
Think Organic’s products are authentic and completely safe to utilize. Place your order online today!