Organic Urad Whole is delicious, nutritious, healthy, creamy when made and can be used to make salads, soup etc. A popular dish, Dal makhani is a dish originating from the Punjab region of India. The primary ingredients are whole black lentils, red kidney beans, butter and cream.
- Organic Urad Whole beans are a good source of protein, are high in dietary fibre and naturally low in fat. Highly nutritious with a creamy taste and texture.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.