Organic Ragi Whole is finger millet, it is also referred to as African millet, Red millet, Nachani, Nachni. It is high in protein and mineral content. It is an ideal source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. Ragi whole is great for baking; breads and pancakes, can also be used as a traditional porridge-like cereal. Suitable for anyone with sensitivities and intolerances and anyone else for that matter.
- Great alternative to wheat, this Ragi flour is delicious, healthy and a fantastic source of protein. The protein structure of millet is quite similar to wheat. The one exception is that millet is a non-gluten grain.
- Certified 100% Organic by Biodynamic Association. Fully traceable from farm to your plate, so you can be sure of what you’re eating.
- Grown via sub soil, a unique method enabling our crops to get nutrients naturally. Vacuumed pack for extra freshness.
- Suitable for Vegans. Certified to EU, USDA & India Organic Standards. Grown without use of pesticides or artificial fertilisers and is chemicals free. Halal Certified.
- Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten. Store in an airtight container, in a cool place away from sunlight.